Sunday, December 6, 2009

The doctor

In order to get a proper work permit here they require all foreigners to have a check up and some blood work done. Well my school recently requested that I have this done, but they sent me to a very Thai hospital for it. Besides the fact that I was the only foriegner I saw in the hospital it was different. Everyone knows that normally in America they take you in a room weigh you, measure you, and take your blood pressure, but here they do all of that right out in the open waiting area.





I guess that wasn't that big of a deal, but when they took my blood I watched two other people get their blood taken before me. I couldn't believe they wouldn't just put the waiting couch outside the door instead of in the room. Needless to say I'm glad that experince is over.

Xoxo,
Nichole

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment